1/2 Photos of Marinated Grilled Steak - Like the Outback Steakhouse
Our DD and SIL recently came down for a visit. As a birthday treat, they prepared supper. They served this delicious steak as their entree along with Amarillo Cheese Fries & Dip and a wonderful tossed salad. (Prep. time does not include refrigeration time).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your favorite cut of steak in a shallow pan.
- 2Pour beer over steak and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, seasoned salt, pepper and MSG, making a dry rub.
- 4Remove steaks from beer.
- 5Dry rub steaks all over; refrigerate 1/2 hour longer.
- 6Pre-heat grill or skillet to medium high.
- 7Spray cooking surface with non-stick spray.
- 8Cook until done to your likeness.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Steak - Like the Outback Steakhouse
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: