1/1 Photo of Marinated Grilled Steak Fajitas
weekend cooker's Note:
A great tasting summer main dish using garden fresh,or store bought peppers and onions. Recipe has a 4 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 lb) beef flank steak
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, julienned
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1In a large , reusable plastic bag, combine the soup mix,oil,lime juice, water, and seasonings, shake, then add the steak.
- 2Seal bag, turn to coat, and refrigerate for atr least 4 hours.
- 3Drain and discard marinade.
- 4Grill, covered over medium high heat for 4-7 minutes on each side until meat reaches desired doneness.(medium rare 145 degrees.medium 160 degrees.or well done 170 degrees.
- 5In a small skillet, saute onion and peppers if desired in oil for 3-4 minutes.
- 6Slice meat into thin strips across the grain, and place on tortillas.
- 7Top with vegetables, and roll up.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Steak Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.6
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.8 mg
- Sodium 5330.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 45.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: