Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
When we first began to cook, my husband would make this salmon for me on the grill, and it quickly became one of my favorite meals. He never looks at a recipe, so the ingredients are merely guidelines. I love it with wild rice and a side salad.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Mix all marinade ingredients together and pour over salmon in a ziplock bag or shallow dish.
- Marinade a minimum of 20 minutes or up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill until salmon is opaque and flakey.