Prep 8 hrs 12 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love salmon. From the Good Earth Restaurant in the Galleria, Edina, Minnesota. Preparation time includes time to marinate.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 6 ounces alaskan king salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and cheese.
- Pour over salmon; cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- Heat grill.
- Grill salmon over medium coals for 5 to 7 minutes; turn.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and continue grilling 5-7 minutes longer.
Wow! Great flavor! The only change to the ingredients is instead of using plain vinegar I used red wine vinegar as that was what I had on hand. I used a dry chardonnay wine and only marinated the fish 6 hours since my filet of salmon was so thin. I also grilled the fish on non-stick aluminum foil! Made for the TOTM: Seafood tag.