Recipe by Bec
I love salmon. From the Good Earth Restaurant in the Galleria, Edina, Minnesota. Preparation time includes time to marinate.
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Wow! Great flavor! The only change to the ingredients is instead of using plain vinegar I used red wine vinegar as that was what I had on hand. I used a dry chardonnay wine and only marinated the fish 6 hours since my filet of salmon was so thin. I also grilled the fish on non-stick aluminum foil! Made for the TOTM: Seafood tag.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 6 ounces alaskan king salmon fillets
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except salmon and cheese.
- Pour over salmon; cover and refrigerate overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- Heat grill.
- Grill salmon over medium coals for 5 to 7 minutes; turn.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and continue grilling 5-7 minutes longer.