Marinated Grilled Pork Chops With Orange Salsa
- Mix together oil, juices, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Place pork in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Seal bag and shake to evenly distribute marinade.
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- To make salsa, combine oranges, cucumber, onion and parsley in a small bowl; toss lightly, adding salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil pork 8 minutes on each side or until pork is no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa.