Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
Very tasty chops made with a citrus based marinade and topped with a wonderful orange and cucumber salsa.
- 6 center-cut pork chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 small seedless oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Mix together oil, juices, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Place pork in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Seal bag and shake to evenly distribute marinade.
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- To make salsa, combine oranges, cucumber, onion and parsley in a small bowl; toss lightly, adding salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil pork 8 minutes on each side or until pork is no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa.
Very, Very Good and the Salsa was Great. The flavors mixed so well togehter it so hard to describe. Thank yuo for a wonderful meal. Jim