Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is another great recipe from a local TV show cookbook called "KCTS Cooks" (on the grill). This is from a viewer in Seattle. Serve it with veggies on the grill. Zucchini, Potato Slices, Mushrooms, Corn on the cob, whatever suits your fancy.
- 4 thick cut pork loin chops, trimmed of excess fat
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 29.58 ml white wine
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 7.39 ml minced garlic
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 2.46 ml dried rosemary
- 1 small bay leaf, crumbled
- 1.23 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- Whisk marinade ingredients together and pour over chops.
- Marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Pre-heat and oil grill.
- Sear chops over medium-hot direct heat, rotating 1/4 turn after a couple minutes to score.
- Turn to seal other side.
- Move to indirect heat, and turn occasionally.
- Cook until just cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let rest a couple of minutes before serving.
Wow, this was good. It was quick and really easy to make. Made as written but used a pork tenderloin, it was wonderful. (I couldn't find the pork chops and wanted to try this recipe) Moist, tender and full of flavor. Served with fresh cantaloupe, green olives, Caesar Salad, and Tzatziki Sauce. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game.
Delicious chops. My only variance from the recipe was that I let them marinate for 12 hrs so there was great flavor. I made only half the recipe for DH and I. Speaking of DH even HE said that these are some of the best pork chops he's ever had. Tender, moist and great flavor. Houston, I think we have a keeper.
Good but flavour is quite mild.