Recipe by teresas
This is another great recipe from a local TV show cookbook called "KCTS Cooks" (on the grill). This is from a viewer in Seattle. Serve it with veggies on the grill. Zucchini, Potato Slices, Mushrooms, Corn on the cob, whatever suits your fancy.
Top Review by Baby Kato
Wow, this was good. It was quick and really easy to make. Made as written but used a pork tenderloin, it was wonderful. (I couldn't find the pork chops and wanted to try this recipe) Moist, tender and full of flavor. Served with fresh cantaloupe, green olives, Caesar Salad, and Tzatziki Sauce. Thank you for sharing this lovely recipe. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game.
- 4 thick cut pork loin chops, trimmed of excess fat
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 small bay leaf, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk marinade ingredients together and pour over chops.
- Marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Pre-heat and oil grill.
- Sear chops over medium-hot direct heat, rotating 1/4 turn after a couple minutes to score.
- Turn to seal other side.
- Move to indirect heat, and turn occasionally.
- Cook until just cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let rest a couple of minutes before serving.