Prep1 hr 15 mins
This is another great recipe from a local TV show cookbook called "KCTS Cooks" (on the grill). This is from a viewer in Seattle. Serve it with veggies on the grill. Zucchini, Potato Slices, Mushrooms, Corn on the cob, whatever suits your fancy.
- 4 thick cut pork loin chops, trimmed of excess fat
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 small bay leaf, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk marinade ingredients together and pour over chops.
- Marinate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Pre-heat and oil grill.
- Sear chops over medium-hot direct heat, rotating 1/4 turn after a couple minutes to score.
- Turn to seal other side.
- Move to indirect heat, and turn occasionally.
- Cook until just cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Let rest a couple of minutes before serving.