- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine (or more)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- chopped green onions (optional) or chives (optional)
- chopped dill weed, to taste (optional)
- celery seed (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in the pan in which meat is to be marinated.
- Marinate flank steak, turning occasionally, for 2 to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Broil meat over hot coals for 5 minutes per side for rare meat.
- Slice meat on the diagonal across the grain and serve.