I like to serve this gilled vegetables, baked potato and salad. Very good. Prep time does not include 2 to 12 hour marinating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry red wine (or more)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- chopped green onions (optional) or chives (optional)
- chopped dill weed, to taste (optional)
- celery seed (optional)
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steaks, trimmed
- 1Mix all ingredients in the pan in which meat is to be marinated.
- 2Marinate flank steak, turning occasionally, for 2 to 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- 3Broil meat over hot coals for 5 minutes per side for rare meat.
- 4Slice meat on the diagonal across the grain and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 553.7
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 2915.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 53.3 g