This recipe is so good. I took it in the issue of June 2006 of Coup de Pouce. The preparation time includes the 2 hours for marinade.
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon black olives, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 )
Yogurt and Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- In a glass dish not too deep, mix all ingredients, except the chicken breasts and yogurt and garlic sauce. Add chicken breasts and flip to coat well. Cover the dish with a plastic wrap and let marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Set the barbecue to medium-high heat. Put chicken breasts on a greased grill (keep the marinade), close the cover of barbecue and cook for about 7 minutes (baste the chicken breasts with the marinade a few times). Flip the chicken breasts and keep cooking for about 5 minutes or until the chicken is golden and not pink inside. Serve with yogurt and garlic sauce.
- Yogurt and Garlic Sauce : In a bowl, mix yogurt with sour cream, parsley, garlic. Add salt and pepper. Cover and put in fridge for at least 4 hours.