Quick, easy, and light for the summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine garlic, brown sugar, 2 T. lemon juice, and 3 T. olive oil in a small bowl.
- 2Using a rolling pin, lightly pound chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper until they are 1/2 inch thick. Place chicken on a plate in a single layer, and coat with the garlic marinade. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook couscous according to package instructions. Fluff with a fork, then add 1 T. lemon juice, 2 T. olive oil, mint, red onion, tomato, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 4If grilling outside, cook chicken until browned and just cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. For indoor preparation, preheat oven to 375. Heat an ovenproof skillet on the stovetop, and cook chicken for 3-4 minutes. Flip, then place pan in oven and bake for 3 more minutes. Serve over couscous.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Chicken With Couscous Tomato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.5
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 30.7 g