- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 bunch romaine lettuce, torn (12 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups caesar-flavor croutons
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2⁄3 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning several times.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the romaine, croutons and tomatoes; add dressing and toss to coat. Divide among six salad plates.
- Slice chicken; arrange on salads.