Recipe by Aunt B's
My sister-in-law makes this and everyone loves it! You can even cut chicken into nuggets to be used for kebobs with onions and bell peppers or any other vegetables to the skewers.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chili sauce
- 3⁄4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 cloves garlic, halfed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts or 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Note: If you pefer you can use ketchup instead of chili sauce and omit the horseradish for a less spicy sauce.
- Mix chili sauce, vinger,horseradish, garlic and salt in a bowl.
- Reserve 1/2 of the marinade.
- Add chicken to the bowl; turn and coat.
- Cover marinate in refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat grill or brolier.
- Remove chicken from marinate; discard marinade in bowl.
- Place chicken on grill or on broiler pan.
- Baste grilled or broiled chicken while turing frequently with the reserve marinade until meat is done, about 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining reserve in a small saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot alongside chicken.