Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Prep time includes marinating.
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon raspberry jam (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine all ingredients in resealable food storage plastic bag.
- Marinate for 3 ½ hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot coals OR broil for 3-5 minutes per side or until chicken in no longer pink in center.
- Serve at once.
Yummy and moist! I used the optional jam (but used grape). I marinated for 8 hours. It wasn't too sweet....just right. Thanx for an easy yummy grilled chicken. I'll make this again.
This was quite good, but a little on the sweet side for me. Next time I think I would halve the amount of brown sugar. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Very good recipe! I marinated overnight and omitted the olive oil. I was surprised with all the different flavours that the raspberry was the strongest.