Recipe by Oolala
From a cookbook from Cape Cod. It doesn't have sugar so it is good for diabetics. I don't want to lose this with the BBQ season here. The optional ingredients sound good! Prep time is the marination time.
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
Delicious! I used white wine vinegar instead of the red version as that was what I had on hand, plus I added the dill and green onion option. I marinated a sirloin steak with it and it had great flavor and very tender! Thanks for posting!
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar, can use more
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- pepper, to taste
- green onion, chopped (optional)
- dill weed, chopped (optional)
- celery seed (optional)
- 680.38 g flank steaks, trimmed