1/1 Photo of Marinated Grilled Beef Fajitas
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
With proper marination and quick cooking, these fajitas come out tender and delicious. Prep time incudes minimum marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beer, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, and cilantro.
- 2Add steak to the marinade, turning to coat.
- 3Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- 4Heat oil in a medium skillet.
- 5Add bell peppers and onion.
- 6Cook, stirring occasionaly until tender.
- 7Preheat grill.
- 8Remove steak from marinade and grill until med-rare to medium.
- 9Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 10Cut steak into thin strips across the grain.
- 11Serve with tortillas, onions and peppers, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Grilled Beef Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 484.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.7 g