Prep1 hr 30 mins
With proper marination and quick cooking, these fajitas come out tender and delicious. Prep time incudes minimum marinading time.
- Combine beer, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, and cilantro.
- Add steak to the marinade, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet.
- Add bell peppers and onion.
- Cook, stirring occasionaly until tender.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove steak from marinade and grill until med-rare to medium.
- Let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut steak into thin strips across the grain.
- Serve with tortillas, onions and peppers, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.