Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great to throw on the grill with your choice of meat. Cook time includes time to marinate the veggies.
- Remove the bottom third of the asparagus (woody parts of the stalk) and discard. Place asparagus in casserole dish.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Marinate at least 1 hour, turning frequently.
- Place skewers (make sure you soak them in water) through the middle of the asparagus spears, or place spears in a greased grill basket.
- Grill over hot coals until tender but still crunchy.
- Garnish with diced red bell peppers and lemon slices, if desired.
Oh my . . . what great flavor and so easy to prepare. I can't wait to make these again. Thanks for sharing, Sassy in da South.