Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the CIA at Greystone in Napa Valley CA.
- 226.79 g unpitted green Spanish olives
- 1 orange
- 4.92 ml cracked black peppercorns
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml chopped of fresh mint
- Remove the zest from the orange and add to the olives,
- Trim away pith and membrane with seeds from orange fruit and add fruit, cut into chunks, to olives.
- Using a mortar and pestle, lightly crush peppercorns with sesame seeds, and mint, then whisk in olive oil.
- Dress the olives, and allow to marinate refrigerated, for several hours.