- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces Coca-Cola
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 small onions, sliced and separated into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, parsley, sugar, oregano, mustard, salt, Coca-Cola, olive oil, and vinegar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add green beans and onion, tossing lightly with a fork.
- Pack into a 1 quart jar and cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight so the flavors may blend.