- 680.38 g green beans, trimmed
- 1 small thinly sliced sweet onions or 1 small you could use 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 28.39 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2.46-3.69 ml salt (to taste)
- 2.46 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 4- 5 minutes until tender, but still crisp.
- Drain, immerse in ice water till cool. Drain.
- Whisk vinegars, sugar, EVOO, salt and pepper together in a serving bowl. Add onion and green beans, stir together.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least five hours. Shake it up once in awhile. Over night is even better.