1/1 Photo of Marinated Green Beans
5 hrs 15 mins
Nice, tangy cool side dish for hot summer days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green beans in boiling water for 4- 5 minutes until tender, but still crisp.
- 2Drain, immerse in ice water till cool. Drain.
- 3Whisk vinegars, sugar, EVOO, salt and pepper together in a serving bowl. Add onion and green beans, stir together.
- 4Marinate in refrigerator for at least five hours. Shake it up once in awhile. Over night is even better.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 307.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g