Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pillsbury Picnics & Potlucks Cookbook 2003. This is delicious, even my 6 year old likes it.
Make and share this Marinated Green Bean Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, if desired
- 8 -10 red potatoes, cut into quarter
- 3⁄4 lb fresh green beans, cut in half
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1⁄2 cup purchased Italian salad dressing
- fresh coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Fill large sauce pan or dutch over half full with water; add salt. Bring to a boil. Add potatoes; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, bring 1 cup water to boil. Add green beans; return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 6 minutes.
- Add onion to beans; cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Drain; rinse with cold water. Place in large bowl. Drain potatoes; add to beans and onions.
- Add salad dressing and pepper to salad; mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving time.