Marinated Green Bean & Cheese Salad
- Remove the ends of strings from the beans.
- Steam them just until crispy-tender, and then place them under cold running water to stop the cooking.
- Drain thoroughly and set aside.
- Combine the dry mustard with 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the cooked beans, onion and cheese, and mix well.
- Combine the beans, onion and cheese in a nonaluminum bowl and pour the marinade over them.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.