Recipe by Jen T
Simple tasty lamb chops or lamb steaks. Serve with mashed potatoes, roasted tomatoes and a green vegetable or salad for a complete meal. :)
- 8 lamb chops
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup fresh oregano (chopped) or 1⁄4 cup dried oregano
- 6 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together including the lamb chops.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Arrange the chops on a rack in a pan, drizzle with any remaining marinade and grill/broil in oven for about 3 minutes each side at medium high heat for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking.
- These can also be cooked on an outdoor grill/barbeque.