Recipe by Hezza
I had this at my friend's birthday last night. It was deliciously creamy. I haven't made it myself yet, but I thought I'd share it with all of you. My friend said she cooked it for 10-15 minutes until it was bubbly.
- 125 g creamy goat cheese
- 2⁄3 cup prune, pitted and chopped (roughly 8 prunes)
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons liquid honey
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the goat cheese into the bottom of a serving dish (if you want to serve this recipe warm, use an ovenproof dish).
- Sprinkle the prunes, onion, capers and parsley on top.
- In a cup, mix the olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle on the mixture in the dish.
- Crumble can be served immediately or refrigerated for several hours before serving. To serve warm, place in a 325?F oven for 2 to 3 minutes to soften the cheese. Serve with crackers.