Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 lbs frying chickens
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, Grated or 1 tablespoon ginger, Ground
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut chicken in to serving parts if not already in that form.
- Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
- Cover, refrigerate 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade.
- Refrigerate leftovers
I used legs (drumsticks) for this recipe. A good balance of flavors. I didn't marinate overnight, but I wish I had, because I would have liked a stronger flavor.