Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Found in Quick and Easy Garlic cookbook.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (8 ounce) package button mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) package shiitake mushrooms
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- salt and pepper
- Slice garlic thinly.
- Cut tomatoes in wedges.
- Trim mushrooms. Discard stems of shiitake mushrooms. Cut in bite size pieces. Sprinkle the button mushrooms with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
- Place oil, garlic slices and bay leaf in skillet. Heat until aroma is released. Add all mushrooms and stir fry over high heat.
- Swirl in white wine and season with salt and pepper.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour. Garnish with tomato wedges and parsley.
These were delicious! I left out the tomato and enjoyed them warm and cold. Thanks! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.