- 1 can chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine chicken broth, vinegar, basil leaves, and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, green bell pepper, and onion.
- Toss gently to mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Note: Stir occasionally while refrigerated.