Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is good as it is but even better when served over ice cream or shortcake.
- 5 small oranges, peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon anise seed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.