Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh the joys of fresh summer melons. This one is a favorite with my Lunch Bunch. Chill time is 2 hours.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 1⁄2 cups honeydew balls
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed and undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- Add all the fruit to a large serving bowl; toss to combine.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the lemonade, marmalade, and Cointreau.
- Pour over the chilled fruit; toss to coat.