Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We love barbecues and this is another favorite
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 lbs flank steaks, trimmed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Steak: Combine first 6 ingredients in glass baking dish. Add steak and turn to coat. Cover and marinate overnight, turning occasionally.
- For Sauce: Mix first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Season with generous amount of pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.).
- Prepare barbecue (high heat). Drain steak. Pour marinade into small saucepan and boil 2 minute.
- Season steak with generous amount of pepper. Grill to desired doneness, basting occasionally with marinade, about 6 minutes per side for rare.
- Transfer steak to plate and let stand at least 15 minutes.
- Cut steak across grain into thin diagonal slices. Serve with horseradish sauce.
This was so good! It was super easy to make and I made as posted. I marinated the meat for about 36 hours and it was super tender and very flavorful. The horseradish sauce is a nice addition but the steak is great without it. Thanks for posting!