Abby Girl's Note:
I found this recipe recipe many years ago from the Bon Appetit archives. What interested me about this flank steak was that it had all the ingredients that I loved and that it could made this ahead of time. Any leftover chipotle peppers can be frozen in a zip lock bag and broken off when needed (This does not include the marinating time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score the flank steak on both sides to tenderize the meat.
- 2For the marinade, combine the oil, lime juice, garlic and cumin.
- 3Add the marinade to the meat. Marinate steak in this mixture for up to 2 days.
- 4For the glaze, mix the honey, mustard, hoisin, lime juice, chipotles and garlic in bowl. Set aside. (can make ahead of time).
- 5Grill steak, basting with glaze until done. Let steak sit for 5 minutes.
- 6Slice steak against the grain.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Flank Steak With Chipotle Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.2
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 133.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo