Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy Asian marinade for flank steak. Best marinated overnight. Tender and delicious! Cook time varies according to degree of doneness you like.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce (can use low sodium)
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 flank steaks (about 1 1/2 lbs each)
- Combine all ingredients except steak.
- Pour over steaks in a shallow pan and refrigerate, preferably overnight, turning a couple of times.
- Grill to medium and slice thinly across the grain.
My kids and I thought this was a delicious steak marinade. I marinated for about 5 hours. I used lite soy sauce to keep the sodium down. The steak was nice and tender and it tasted so good! Can't wait to try it out on the neighbors when they come over for a barbecue night!