Recipe by Kerena
My sister Lyn sent me this recipe. She says she originally got the recipe from out Mom, Joan Terhaar. I make this also but don't use the rosemary and I use red wine vinegar. When I BBQ the flank steak, I make a foil packet and place the onions in it and grill it along with the steak. It is awesome!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped (I prefer red)
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
- Put flank steak into the bag to marinade, at least 2 hours in refrigerator. Pre-heat BBQ at least 5-10 minutes. Place meat on BBQ approximately 7-10 minutes per side.
- In meantime place marinade in saucepan and cook until onions are clear, then use as a topping on the meat.