Recipe by i_luv_chocolate
I found this recipie in a Southern Living magazine. It sounded like it would be good.
Top Review by Loves2Teach
I made this today because I had extra pineapple juice left over after I had made a smoothie. Threw it all together (even included a few chunks of pineapple) and let it marinade all day. I really liked the taste of the marinade, but it didn't really add a lot to the meat. The steak was tender though. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (2 lb) flank steaks
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons mccormick caribbean jerk seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steak in a large zip-lock plastic freezer bag.
- Combine 1 cup soy sauce, pineapple juice, and next 4 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Pour over steak.
- Seal bag, and chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade, and discard marinade.
- Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over med-high heat (350-400 degrees)for 5 min on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Let stand 10 min before slicing; cut steak diagonally across the grain.