1/4 Photos of Marinated Flank Steak
2 hrs 15 mins
Since I absolutely love marinated flank steak, I've tried several recipes. This is sort of a conglomeration of all the best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce or 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, minced
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1Combine all marinade ingredients in large ziploc bag.
- 2Score steak by making shallow diagonal cuts across steak.
- 3Add steak to bag, seal bag.
- 4Refrigerate at least 2 hours (up to 24 hours).
- 5When ready to cook, remove steak from bag.
- 6You can either grill or broil it.
- 712 to 14 minutes or to desired doneness (160 degrees F for medium doneness).
- 8If you want to serve the marinade as a sauce, bring it to a boil in a small saucepan, reduce heat.
- 9Simmer 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1814.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 27.0 g