1/2 Photos of Marinated Flank Steak
1 hr 15 mins
Great recipe for the grill. You may marinate these steaks for 1 hour or up to 1 day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prick steaks all over with a fork.
- 2In a 9x13 inch baking dish, whisk together garlic, 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper, apple juice, whiskey, mustard, Worcestershire, and Tabasco sauce.
- 3Add steaks, and turn to coat; marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, 1 hour, or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- 4Lift steaks from marinade onto a platter; set aside.
- 5Make sauce: Place reserved marinade in a large saucepan.
- 6Bring to a boil over high heat; cook until thickened and reduced to about 1 cup, 20 to 25 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Meanwhile, heat grill to high, lightly oil grates.
- 8Place steaks on grill.
- 9Cook, turning once, until well browned and cooked to desired doneness, 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- 10Transfer steaks to a cutting board, and tent with aluminum foil. Let rest 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- 11Serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 166.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 36.4 g