Recipe by BurtonFanatic
This will bring out all kinds of flavor in your beef. Calories: 293 Fat: 26 g Carbohydrates: 3 g Protein: 35.5 g Cook time is marinade time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the salsa, garlic, olive oil, and the juice of the lime in a zip top plastic bag. Shake around to mix ingredients.
- Add the flank steak to the bag. Seal the bag while pressing out as much air as possible. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the steak from the bag, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil the flank steak to medium or medium rare. Don't overcook - flank steak can get very tough and unappetizing if overcooked.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes, and slice the meat against the grain into thin slices.