Prep 5 hrs
Cook 20 mins
From:Executive Chef Brent E. Wentz, Mohonk Mountain House New Platz, NY Prep time includes all marinating.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 bunches chopped scallions
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 lbs flank steaks
- Combine all ingredients except steak, let set for 1 hour.
- Marinate the flank steak in this mixture for at least 4 hours.
- Before grilling, remove the flank steak from the marinade, wiping the excess marinade off from the flank steak to prevent flash fires or burning while you grill the steak.
- Grill according to your preference.