Recipe by deb k
I'm not a found lover of flank steak until I tried this. Way too easy and a wonderful dish for the barbecue.
Top Review by Merlot
This is a great way to prepare flank steak. The only thing I did different was marinate it for about 10 hours. I popped it on the grill and the result was a tender and flavorful steak. Served this with cheesy potatoes and a salad. WONDERFUL meal. Thanks AGAIN for another winner, Deb K.
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 1 cup red wine and vinegar salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Score the flank steak (using a knife, make slits in the steak about 1/4" thick in a diamond pattern on both sides).
- Marinate the steak for 4-6 hours.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side (about 7 minutes if you like it medium.).
- Slice the steak on the diagonal.