Allow time for the meat to marinate at least 2 hrs. or overnight. Mouth Watering...
Make and share this Marinated Filet Mignon With Flavored Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small filet mignon steaks, about 1 3/4 to 2 inches thick
Marinade (enough for 6 filets)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
Flavored Butter (enough for 6 filets)
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place filets in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a glass bowl or measuring cup.
- Pour the marinade over the filets, seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Thoroughly combine the butter, worcestershire sauce and mustard. Set aside until the steaks are cooked.
- Remove the filets to a warm platter. Place about a teaspoon of flavored butter on top of each filet.