1/1 Photo of Marinated Filet Mignon With Flavored Butter
2 hrs 20 mins
Linda Thomas's Note:
Allow time for the meat to marinate at least 2 hrs. or overnight. Mouth Watering...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 small filet mignon steaks, about 1 3/4 to 2 inches thick
Marinade (enough for 6 filets)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
Flavored Butter (enough for 6 filets)
- 1Place filets in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- 2Combine the marinade ingredients in a glass bowl or measuring cup.
- 3Pour the marinade over the filets, seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 4Thoroughly combine the butter, worcestershire sauce and mustard. Set aside until the steaks are cooked.
- 5Remove the filets to a warm platter. Place about a teaspoon of flavored butter on top of each filet.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Filet Mignon With Flavored Butter
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.5
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
filet mignon steaks