1/3 Photos of Marinated Filet Mignon
This recipe is similar to the recipe used by Massa's restaurant in Houston. They serve it with their pan roasted fresh vegetable medley (also posted this recipe separately). It's so simple and quick, but impressive, that it's a great recipe for entertaining. Note: I had to give a cooking time, but that varies depending on whether you are grilling steaks (also how thick your steaks are) or if you are roasting the tenderloin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs beef tenderloin or 2 lbs steaks
- 1Clean and prepare filet.
- 2Mix all marinade ingredients together.
- 3Place in zip bag with tenderloin and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- 4Cook to desired temperature (roast or grill).
- 5Serve with demi-glace or brown gravy.
- 6Can top with sauteed mushrooms, if desired.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Filet Mignon
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.4
- Calories from Fat 613
- Total Fat 68.2 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 192.7 mg
- Sodium 114.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 44.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: