- 1 lb feta cheese, cut into large cubes
- 1 cup kalamata olive, pitted (not necessary but nice - leaving the pits in is more authentic - just warn guests)
- 2 roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice (always fresh!)
- Combine the peppers, feta and olives in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss gently.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss gently again.
- Adjust seasonings, cover and chill atleast 5 hours before serving.