1/1 Photo of Marinated Feta Cheese With Capers and Olives
This a very tasty appetizer, served with toasted Italian bread and chopped tomatoes. I always have a jar of this in the refrigerator for when I have unexpected guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut feta cheese into cubes. Slice garlic. Place peppercorns and corriander seeds in a mortar and crush lightly with pestle.
- 2Pack the feta cubes into a large preserving jar with bay leaf, interspersing layers of cheese with garlic, crushed peppercorns and corriander, capers, olives and the fresh oregano sprigs.
- 3Pour enough olive oil in jar, to cover. Close tightly and leave to marinate for 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- 4Lift out the feta cubes and serve on toasted bread with chopped tomatoes and a little of the flavored oil.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Feta Cheese With Capers and Olives
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 842.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: