Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great find from "Your Good House". Prep time does not include the marinating time.
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, each cut in half
- 1 teaspoon whole multicolored peppercorn
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups olive oil
- 1 lb fresh feta cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Twist rosemary sprigs to release flavor.
- In bowl, combine rosemary, garlic, peppercorns, crushed red pepper, and 1 cup olive oil.
- Add feta and remaining oil.
- Cover and marinate up to 2 hours or refrigerate overnight.