Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is amazing. I love the sharpness of feta. Be sure to use good quality olive oil in this. I like to let this sit in my fridge at least overnight but it only requires a couple hours. Cook time is marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (from a jar)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 (8 ounce) packages feta cheese, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Mix well.
- Add cheese, stir gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
delicious! I increased the garlic, will definately make again, thanks for sharing!