Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love mushrooms! I have to try them all! I got some enoki mushrooms and thought they tasted peppery for a mushroom. I paired them with purple cabbage in this tangy and crunchy oriental salad. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package enoki mushrooms, removed from the base root
- 2 cups fresh purple cabbage, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄8 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 green onions, chopped (scallions)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Toss the cabbage together with the scallions and enoki in a large salad bowl.
- In another bowl; mix together the vinegar, oil, ginger, and honey.
- Pour the marinade into the enoki and cabbage mix and toss to coat then serve!