1/1 Photo of Marinated Curry Tomatoes and Mushrooms
3 hrs 5 mins
A wonderful recipe to use up your crop of summer tomatoes. Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- fresh small button mushroom (any amount)
- 3 -4 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 5 large tomatoes, sliced
- 1In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients in a jar (adjusting to suit taste) and shake well to combine.
- 2Pour over the veggies; toss to combine.
- 3Cover and chill for a minumum of 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Curry Tomatoes and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.1
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g