- 2 cucumbers
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- red onion (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or splenda)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinaigrette (Kraft's Seven Seas or use Kraft's Zesty Italian salad dressing)
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice cucumbers. Slice tomatoes in one-half. Add red onion, if using.
- Place in a medium size bowl and sprinkle with sugar and salt.
- Add salad dressing and mix.
- Marinate for at least one hour to let flavors blend. Sprinkle with chopped basil and serve. (Preparation time includes marinate time.).